- Rent: 174,000yen /month
- Management Fee: 6,000yen /month (incl. utilities)
- Layout: studio / 17.15sq.m
- Availible: Now
- Minimum Lease Term: 1 Month
The room is a renovated compact studio. The balcony is wide enough to put out a chair.
Hibiya and Asakusa line runs through Higashi Ginza. It is a famous area with the famous Kabukiza theater.
25 minutes to Shinjuku and 10 minutes to Roppongi by train. 15 minute walk to Tokyo Station.
Ginza is Tokyo’s most famous and luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment area. There are numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and cafes. On weekend afternoons, Chuo-dori is closed for cars and turns into a large pedestrian zone for shoppers.
Fully renovated property, this a clean and cozy room with a lot of storage space.
Dinning space & Kitchen
Although there is only burner on the gas stove, the space is wide enough to enjoyably cook.
Bathroom & Toilet
Bright and clean bathroom. Amenities are available for use.
- ・Convenience store: Seven Eleven 1 minute walk
- ・Convenience store: Family Mart 3 minute walk
- ・Supermarket: Maruetsupuchi 5 minute walk
- ・Shopping: Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 9 minute walk
Free Internet / Local TV / Washing machine / Dryer / Refridgerator / Electric Kettle / Microwave / Balcony / Vacuum cleaner / Amenity Goods
- Move out cleaning fee: 3 months or less: 25,000 yen, 3 months or more 30,000 yen
- Bedding set: 3 months or less: 7,700 yen, 3 months or more 22,000 yen
- Housekeeping: Optional
- Tokyo Ginza Line [Ginza sta.] 4 minute walk
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line [Higashi Ginza sta.] 2 minute walk
- Toei Oedo Line [Tsukiji Shijo sta.] 6 minute walk
Please feel free to ask for details.
Sales Dept. Monthly Residence Div. Aya Kikuchi 03-3583-6941