If you have a property and are looking to find a tenant, please contact PLAZA HOMES. We have a proven track record for having a large and comprehensive client base.
With over 40 years of experience in the field, we broker many internationally renowned corporate clients through are exclusive connections and our bilingual website which has updated and comprehensive listings.
Introducing Properties to Renowned International Corporate Clients
The international corporate client base of PLAZA HOMES:
- European and American ICT companies (computer, software, search engine, communications, etc.)
- European and American consulting companies
- European and American, Scandinavian and Oceania banks, securities and credit card companies
- European and American marketing (advertisement) companies
- European and American life insurance companies
- European and American law firms
- European and American retails
- European and American fashion brand companies (clothes and jewelry)
- European, American, and Asian hotel chains
- European and American manufacturers (electronics, vehicles, precision machinery)
- European and American pharmaceutical companies
- European and American food and drink companies
- European, American, and Middle Eastern oil and chemical companies
- National Tourism Bureaus, etc.
The PLAZA HOMES Website
Reliable support in English
Leasing for the first time? Leasing to a Japanese? Rest assured.
Our experienced bilingual staff will provide total support. Screening the applicant for validity, preparation of the lease agreement, move-in inspection, explaining garbage disposal procedures, how to use the equipment, move-out inspection, and until the restoration fees are negotiated, and the deposit is returned.
Property Management (Maintenance) through the Lease Term
If the owner wishes to outsource management during tenancy, PLAZA HOMES Management department will assist by providing tenants a safe and comfortable living environment on behalf of the owners.
Our support ranges from collecting late rent, arranging repairs for equipment or devices, maintenance of the building, property management (PM), to preparing management reports, etc.
- Taking complaints from tenants (including foreigners) 24h
- On-site assessment, arranging repairs, attending the repair work, re-assessing the repairs and reporting to the owner
Ex. A/C malfunction, water leaks from the toilet, pest problems, etc.
- Liaising between tenant and owner (including foreigners)
- Notifying tenant of regular checkups, in-house maintenance work, preparing the notice of reminders, requests, etc., consultations
Ex. Notifying building fire extinguisher & fire alarm checks, regular communal area cleaning, outside window cleaning schedules, etc.
- Attending at the time of move-in and out.
- Explaining instructions of the equipment and important matters at the time of moving-in, checking the status of the property after move-out, arranging and managing the restoration work
Ex. Assisting in clarifying the renovation fees and the fair amount to charge the tenant, and negotiating the terms.
- Reporting to the owner
- Preparing monthly management reports
Ex. Providing complaint report with photos