- Marunouchi / Otemachi / Hibiya / Yurakucho / Ginza
- Nihombashi / Kyobashi
- Shinagawa / Osaki / Gotanda / Meguro
- Shimbashi / Shiodome / Hamamatsucho / Tamachi
- Kioicho / Kojimachi / Yotsuya / Nagatacho
- Roppongi / Kamiyacho / Akasaka / Atago
- Yoyogi / Nishi-Shinjuku / Shinjuku / Hatsudai
- Shibuya / Ebisu / Hiroo / Aoyama / Omotesando
Shinagawa Station functions as a gate to Yokohama and Western Japan. It offers excellent access to many areas. Inter City, Tennnozu, etc. grew to the east of the station as a part of the new development.
Around Osaki Station, new commercial developments such as Gate City, Think Park, etc. accommodate large companies. Many medium-size buildings can be found in Meguro and Gotanda areas that are busy both day and night.
Sinagawa Grand Commons
Shinagawa Inter City
Osaki Gate Tower
Major Business Complexes
- Shingawa Inter City.
- Gate City Osaki.
- Gotenyama Tower.
- Shinagawa Grand Central Tower.
- Tennozu Isle.
- ThinkPark Tower.