- Marunouchi / Otemachi / Hibiya / Yurakucho / Ginza
- Nihombashi / Kyobashi
- Shinagawa / Osaki / Gotanda / Meguro
- Shimbashi / Shiodome / Hamamatsucho / Tamachi
- Kioicho / Kojimachi / Yotsuya / Nagatacho
- Roppongi / Kamiyacho / Akasaka / Atago
- Yoyogi / Nishi-Shinjuku / Shinjuku / Hatsudai
- Shibuya / Ebisu / Hiroo / Aoyama / Omotesando
Shinbashi is a commercial area that lies next to premium locations of Hibiya and Yurakucho. Shinbashi is busy with many business people. Shiodome area has been newly developed. In addition to modern high-rise buildings, hotels and an Italian town are found here. Hamamatsucho is convenient to get to Haneda Airport and the warehouse area. Many head office of Japanese companies are located in Tamachi. Once leaving Yamanote Line towards inside of the train route, the relaxed area with rich greenery spreads such as Shiba Park, Shiba Daimon, etc.
Major Business Complexes
- Shiodome City Center.
- World Trade Center Building.
- Seavance Building.
- Shiodome Sumitomo Building.
- Hamamtsucho Square Building.
- Mita Kokusai Building.