- Marunouchi / Otemachi / Hibiya / Yurakucho / Ginza
- Nihombashi / Kyobashi
- Shinagawa / Osaki / Gotanda / Meguro
- Shimbashi / Shiodome / Hamamatsucho / Tamachi
- Kioicho / Kojimachi / Yotsuya / Nagatacho
- Roppongi / Kamiyacho / Akasaka / Atago
- Yoyogi / Nishi-Shinjuku / Shinjuku / Hatsudai
- Shibuya / Ebisu / Hiroo / Aoyama / Omotesando
Many financial institutes around Bank of Japan and Tokyo Stock Exchange and well-established stores concentrate here. It is relatively close from Tokyo Station and there are many subway stations; which makes this area very convenient. A business and commercial complex tower building, COREDO Nihonbashi and COREDO Muromachi are attracting attentions as a new landmark of Nihonbashi.
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Major Business Complexes
- COREDO Nihombashi.
- Nihombashi Mitsui Tower.
- Kyobashi Trust Tower.
- COREDO Muromachi.